Bioptical Art and INTERNET Communications
Bioptical Art -
Bioptical Art provides original modalities of INTERNET-mediated communications, since spatial and kinetic compositions may be achieved while talking with one or several collocutors. The presentations in the volume, supplemented by the patent "Method for stereoscope-type kinetic expressions" explain the techniques necessary to carry out such "wordless" conversations.
These tehniques can be gradually assimilated, by covering certain stages:
I specify that the use of Bioptical Art provides fundamentally different spaces from the 3D sistem, which presents the third dimension only thanks to the perspective.
- Attempts at training and forming the bioptical vision, as described in the chapteh "Training of Bioptical vision:.
- Starting conversations by INTERNET, especially relative to the ambiguous instructions.
- Testing by the collocutor of his ability to perceive the surrounding space. (Objects placed at several meters from the eyes are chosen, one eye is converted with a screen and then the subject looks with or without the screen. If spatial differences are perceived in depth, you are liable to participate in the visual communications suggested by me.
- Grasping bioptical phenomena with the naked eye, folowing training.
- Using the bioptical device, both at the beginning and in further stages.Some subjects who positively respond to the above described test cannot obtain a bioptical vision. They should use the bioptical device, which may be delivered on request.
- The Ro 112061 patent grants copyrights only relative to the commercialization of method, with no obligations for the user.
- Conversation programmes may be supplied, under terms established depending on their complexity.
- English abstracts refer to chapters in Romanian (see first part of the site). On request and under certain conditions, their English translation and, possibily, suplementary explanations may be comunicated.
The tehnique of Bioptical Art create stereoscope type virtual depths.
shows a square which should be turned round diagonal XX, placed on a vertical. In case of 3D, revolving will successively result rhombuses, a vertical line, rhombuses again at, at the end, a square. In the case of Bioptical Art tehnique, a succession of spatial forms is perceived, out of endless posibilities. The Bioptical form, especially oil paintings, provides elements of artistic refinement.
Bioptical paintings, such as those reproduced in R1-R11 may be delivered on request, under certain terms.
The bioptical composition, painting or form in space, as described in part may be watched either by the tehniques M2, M3, M4 which reveal the whole range of bioptical phenomena, or by normal vision.
In this case, painting seems a conventional composition. Forms in Bioptical Art are imaginary and abstract, but when they acquire the third dimension they become objectival (see paintings
). A landscape is also nonconventional but likely (see paintings
Special hyperrealistic effects occur in the case of imaginary forms (paintings
Another category of applications, meant especially for investments, is represented by the erection of a PSYCHODROME or of a monument with "kinestatic" effects. They refer to two hypotheses by which I interpret Constantin Brancusi`s mysterious sketch, called by him Relativement tel que moi (see figs.
). These applications may be carried out in stages, by presenting some details, and - on request - by performing a functional model.